Diabolocom develops and operates cloud-based platforms for large companies to manage the interactions with their customers, across all channels with a unified approach (voice, email, social networks, live chat) and a 360 view of the customer. The Customer Experience market moves fast and constantly asks for innovation. We seek to be and remain a leader, through the platforms, products and services we offer.
To develop the German market, we are looking for a highly-motivated Business Developer.
You will be based in our Paris office and will have the opportunity to relocate to Germany (Berlin, Francfurt or Munich) after 6 to 12 months, when our local office opens.
Under the direct supervision of Diabolocom’s Sales Director, you will bootstrap and ramp up sales on the German market:
- Identify and hunt new prospects through networking & cold calling
- Handle the whole selling process: target appropriate contacts, present our services/demos during face to face meetings with your clients, respond to RFQ, conduct client negotiations, close deals
- Attend professional events/fairs and develop Diabolocom’s visibility in Germany
You are passionate about what you do, ambitious, sharp, entrepreneurial, high energy. You are a hunter and a deal closer.
- Higher education degree and at least 5 years of business development experience on the German market with a successful track record in solution selling
- Experience on medium to long term sales processes in software or services in a BtoB environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication in German and English, and ideally a working knowledge of French
Diabolocom offers an attractive salary package depending on your experience + unique opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company, be part of the opening of new country and drive our growth on the German market.
Want to join the challenge? Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org